Monday 28 April 2008

Kidman to play exposed CIA Agent

Kidman to play exposed CIA Agent



Nicole Kidman is to work with 'The Bourne Identity' theatre director Doug Liman on a fresh drama about the Central Intelligence Agency agent, Valerie Plame, whose identity was leaked after her diplomatist married man questioned grounds used to vindicate the state of war in Iraq.
Public speaking to MTV well-nigh the photographic film, Liman said: "I sustain a really, really insane accept on how to tell it. It's so outrageous."
He continued: "At last, I'd be doing something no one has ever so done ahead. Consequently it's automatically appealing to me. I'm just starting to explore whether [what I'm planning ] is even possible to do."
Kidman's newly film, 'Margot at the Wedding', opens in Irish cinemas on Fri 28 Feb.